Beef and Bok ChoyOTR Meals Toronto
• 2 lbs. beef sirloin, thinly sliced into strips
• 12 heads baby bok choy, cut in half lengthwise
• 1 onion, thinly sliced
• 2 tbsp. gluten free soy sauce
• 1 small piece fresh ginger, minced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 5 dried red chiles, halved (optional)
• 3 tsp. coconut oil
• Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Method of preparation:
• Season the beef to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
• Warm the coconut oil in a large skillet placed over a high heat.
• Add the ginger, garlic, and chiles (if using).
• Stir-fry until fragrant, about 1 minute.
• Add the beef and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Transfer the beef to a bowl.
• Add the onion to the hot skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
• Add the bok choy and cook until soft (3 to 4 minutes).
• Return the beef to the skillet add the gluten free soy sauce to the pan, stir to combine, and serve warm.