On The Run Meals is not just a food delivery service, it’s a community.
We want to break the stereotypes that the meal-prep industry has developed over recent years - a “magic” diet to achieve unrealistic rapid weight-loss, or “guaranteed” aesthetic goals.
The fundamental purpose of our service is to help you achieve and maintain optimal health through your nutritional choices. Our primary focus is making sure what’s going into your body is the absolute best thing for it, no matter what your lifestyle is.
If you’re committed to your health and wellbeing, On The Run Meals is for you.
Here at On The Run Meals we strive to establish a culture of positive lifestyle changes by building a community in order to:
- Help people make healthy choices both in the kitchen and outside of it
- Educate on the importance of food ingredients and their sources
- Create a positive company culture where we lead through example
- Commit to being as Eco-friendly as possible
- Support local farmers and businesses
- Bring awareness to environmental issues
Our objective is to provide the freshest, most nourishing food possible. That means 100% commitment to safety and quality control practices in all the steps taken to prepare our meals, from farm to table.
All our menus are developed and tested by our executive chef and in-house nutritionist to ensure they’re both delicious and nutritionally balanced. Our kitchen team is composed of experienced chefs and food industry professionals - we hand-pick not only the highest quality ingredients possible, but also the staff with the knowledge and skills to best prepare those ingredients.
No meals are outsourced - all food preparations take place at our privately owned facility where we can ensure quality control, proper food hygiene and safety is always observed.Read more
Here at On The Run Meals we take great pride in sourcing seasonal, local, wholesome, fresh ingredients for use in our kitchen. Our philosophy is that nature provides all the nutrients we need, so there is absolutely no need to consume processed ingredients that could potentially harm both our bodies and our planet.
We use only:
- Wholesome and organic ingredients
- Local seasonal produce
- Grass fed beef
- Wild seafood
- Antibiotic-free, locally-sourced chicken
- Halal chicken and beef
- No refined salts & sugars
- Non-GMO ingredients
- No food additives
- Pure oils
- No artificial preservatives or flavours
At On The Run Meals we are committed to being an environmentally responsible company by minimizing waste in order to encourage landfill diversion and help protect our environment:
- All our packaging is either biodegradable/compostable, or reusable/recyclable. We encourage our members to reuse or dispense of all packaging in an eco-friendly way.
- Our products are delivered in reusable, insulated bags. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about our delivery bag return program.
- We are a strong supporter of the Food and Organic Waste Framework, part of Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan, which aims to eliminate waste, recover resources and reduce pollution.
- We avoid factory farmed food, as it’s a major contributor to water and air pollution, deforestation, and the rise of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.